Specifically designed for hospitals, psychiatric or detention
centers, youth centers, as well as for treatment centers for
alcoholism or drug addiction, the Securalert system allows personnel
to go about its duties in complete security. Pressing the miniature
transmitter button alerts the security personnel immediately and the
exact local number where the event is taking place is displayed on a
numerical/alphanumerical pager or alarm panel.
- An alert receiver is installed in each designated local. This
receiver, equipped with a light, indicates a call has been placed,
is connected to a central power supply and an alarm control panel.
When a call is transmitted by a person using a panic button, a
buzzer sounds at the alarm panel and the light corresponding to the
local flashes, indicating where the person is.
- The information can also be instantly transmitted to a pager
via an automatic numeric or alphanumeric radio paging system. The
system can also be interfaced with a hospital nurse call system or
with a school intercom system.
Miniature Transmitter Button
· Works in all the protected locals, rooms, wards.
· Uses latest technology
· Small and discreet
· May not be activated by mistake
· Slips in your pocket, around your neck, clips to your belt or
to a piece of clothing.
· Weight: One ounce
· Manual or automatic weak battery indicator every 12 minutes.
· A light indicates a call has been placed
· May be wall-mounted or ceiling mounted
· Triggered by the control center
· Adjustable sensitivity
· May be housed in a standard electrical power box
· Outlet: C form contact